QMT SWITZERLAND SA
Pont-du-Centenaire Road 109
1228 Plan-les-Ouates - Switzerland
Swiss RC number: CH-660.0.262.989-1
VAT number: CHE-106.431.379
QMT FRANCE SAS
17 rue Saint Exupéry
73800 Porte-de-Savoie - France
RCS Chambery 352 293 898
Intra-community ID FR 67 352293898
This site is published by QMT SUISSE SA
Responsible for editing: Ivan Meissner
Telephone: +41 22 884 00 30
Graphic design of the site: Seeaytch Advertising Network
Site development: Net4Biz Sârl
Hosting: DFI Services SA
Telephone: +41 22 884 00 30
Despite the great attention they pay to the accuracy of the information disseminated on this site, qmt cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of this information. qmt expressly reserves the right to modify all or part of the content of this site, to delete it or to temporarily suspend its distribution, at any time and without prior warning. qmt cannot be held responsible for material or immaterial damage which could be caused by access to the information disseminated or by its use or non-use, by the misuse of the connection or by technical problems.
References and links to third party websites are not our responsibility. We are not responsible for such websites. Access to and use of these websites is at the user's own risk.
Swiss law is applicable on this website. In the event of a dispute, the place of jurisdiction is established in Geneva, Switzerland.
You can subscribe to the qmt Newsletter on this site, this subscription implies that your email address will be registered.
After registration, you will receive regular emails to inform you of new qmt (technologies, innovations, products and news).
You can stop sending this information at any time by using the link on all newsletter mailings.
The general structure, as well as the software, texts, moving or still images, sounds, know-how, drawings, graphics and all other elements composing this website are for the exclusive use of qmt . Any total or partial reproduction of this site, by any means whatsoever, without express authorization from qmt , is prohibited and constitutes an infringement.
- qmt undertakes to respect the laws in force regarding respect for the confidentiality of personal information. Periodically qmt reviews its practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information to ensure compliance with the laws in force.
- qmt undertakes to maintain procedures in place to ensure that the processing of information relating to its employees and customers or other sensitive categories, is carried out in compliance with the laws in force while guaranteeing protection against any misuse.
- qmt is committed to maintaining the security of personal information and protecting its integrity
- qmt implements procedures to allow its employees and customers access to their personal information, and where applicable, the correction of erroneous or incomplete information, or even the deletion of personal information
- qmt will collect and use personal information under the conditions provided. However, qmt reserves the right to delete identifiable characteristics collected from personal information to use it for statistical, managerial or other purposes in compliance with the laws in force.
- qmt may be led, by judicial decision or in circumstances permitted or required by law, to collect, use, and / or disclose personal information relating to procedures that do not require prior notice (in the context of cooperation with the FedP, for example.)
- qmt reserves the right to modify or update this charter at any time. qmt will not retroactively make any changes to the information collected following the modification of this Charter
- The Data Protection Officer of qmt undertakes to process any request from a natural person, company or supervisory authority.